GGC International Education Fund (IEF)
INTERNATIONALIZATION EDUCATION FUND (IEF)
The IEF is a GGC fund created to assist students who want to participate in study abroad programs.
To be eligible, at the time of application, students must:
- have been enrolled the previous semester and be working toward completion of a degree program at GGC
- have earned 24 credit hours
- have a minimum institutional GPA of 2.5 (transfer GPA is not considered)
- be in the process of enrolling in a study abroad program for which they will receive academic credit
Please be sure to apply for the IEF AFTER applying for a study abroad program!
- you are responsible for paying all fees associated with your study abroad experience if payment due prior to the disbursement of your IEF award
- you may be required to repay certain IEF funds should you drop or withdraw from any classes while studying abroad
- by accepting the IEF grant, you are required to complete five hours of service to the Office of Internationalization
Students must submit a completed application by deadline before their application is reviewed. Deadlines and updated information will be posted.